- Championship Information
- Race Settings
- Championship Tables
- Schedule / Results
- Useful Links
- This series recreates Historic Single Seater Races from the late '60's.
- The championship uses the official Histotric Open Wheel Challenge F3 cars (Spark Historics and Eve Hisotrics) which currently has 2 typical F3 cars of the era.
- Points Scored for DNF @ 75% Race distance or higher
- Server Access: We aim to have Practice Servers available 24/7 in the weeks leading up to an event, with the usual RaceConnect Server Password
- Fuel: Normal (This setting may be reviewed through the season, and any changes will be noted in the forums)
- Tyres: Normal (This setting may be reviewed through the season, and any changes will be noted in the forums)
- ABS: None
- Traction Control: None
- Camera View: Cameras Allowed: No Swingman (See Rule: RCM 10/.)
- Start Type: Standing Start (See Rule: RCR 8/.)
- Virtual Server Race Start Time: 11:00am
- Server Timescale Multiplier: Normal
- Final Practice 1: 6:00pm UK time - 1hr 45 minutes
- Qualifying 1: 7.45pm UK Time - 10 minutes
- Warm Up 1: 7:55pm UK Time - 5 minutes
- Race: 8.00pm. UK Time - 20min Race (Server will be set to Race Laps to correspond with a 20 minute race)
- Practice 2: 8:25pm UK Time - 5 minutes
- Qualifying 2: 8:30pm UK Time - 10 minutes
- Warm Up 2: 8:40pm UK Time - 5 minutes
- Race 2: 8:45pm UK Time - 20min Race (Server will be set to Race Laps to correspond with a 20 minute race)
- Practice 3: 9:10pm UK Time - 5 minutes
- Qualifying 3: 9:15pm UK Time - 10 Minutes
- Warm Up 3: 9:25pm UK Time - 5 minutes
- Race 3: 9:30pm UK Time - 30min Race (Server will be set to Race Laps to correspond with a 30 minute race)
- Note: Admin will make every effort to keep the event to schedule, however, timings for races 2 and 3 may be slightly later than listed.
- Weather: Variable - See forum post relevant to the event.
- Rd 1: Wednesday 11th Apr - Rouen
- Rd 2: Wednesday 25th Apr - Oulton Park
- Rd 3: Wednesday 9th May - Silverstone '75
- Rd 4: Wednesday 23rd May - Nordschleife
- Rd 5: Wednesday 6th Jun - Aintree
- Rd 6: Wednesday 20th Jun - Longford
Results and Server Replay links will be added following completion of the event.
Links noted with 'Steam Workshop' will take you to the relevant Steam Workshop page for the mod/track. From there, you need to click on the 'Subscribe' button (it's free). The mod/track will then download and install directly to your rfactor2 Steam install when you next load up the Sim. This is the best way to keep content up to date.
Right Click and 'Open In New Window' on Steam Workshop items, to keep this page on the RaceConnect site.
[RF2] Spark Historics - Steam Workshop
[RF2] Eve Historics - Steam Workshop
[RF2] Rouen - Steam Workshop
[RF2] Oulton Park - Steam Workshop
[RF2] Silverstone '75 - Steam Workshop
[RF2] Aintree 0.9
[RF2] Longford '67 - Steam Workshop
[RF2] Nordschleife v2.30
[RF2] Historic F3 Mod/rfm Rd4 Nurburgring